FLINT & BATTERY LLC is a limited liability law corporation licensed to practice law in Singapore.
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Corporate/commercial transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, shareholder agreements
- Technology practice: tenders, regulation, licensing, contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Licensing and franchising agreements, coexistence agreements, software agreements,
- Trade Marks: Management of trade mark portfolios, filings, renewals, assignments, opposition, takedown notices, investigations, infringement
- Patents, designs, copyrights, domain name and other IP rights
- Litigation, mediation, arbitration
- Family: custody, maintenance, asset allocation
- Capital markets, funding, etc.
- Private equity, asset management
- Funds: Funds formation, restructure, dissolution, compliance, regulations, operations
- Capital markets
- Alternative funding: compliance, subscription and placement agreements
- Private clients
- Real estate, wealth management, trusts
- Francois VIEILLESCAZES, Admitted to the Paris Bar (2005), LL.M Queen Mary/University of London (2012), LL.B Universite de Paris.
- LEE Terk Yang, Advocate and Solicitor, Republic of Singapore (2003), LL.B NUS (2000).
- Angela CHONG, Advocate and Solicitor, Republic of Singapore (2004), LL.B NUS (2004).
- Misa MITSUGI, Paralegal, LL.B NUS (2018).
- Winston WONG: Attorney and Counselor-at-law, New York State, US (2003); Advocate and Solicitor, Republic of Singapore (2001); Commissioner for Oaths (Republic of Singapore).